1985 – 1986: Handel og Kontor – Bjertnes Videregående Skole.
1989 – 1991: Norsk Lydskole – Sound engineer education
1987 – 1991: Freelance work for Radio City/Radio Oslo
1988 – 1990: 7-Eleven
1991 – 1992: Radio Extra, Nittedal – Owner/Editor
1993 – 1996: Radio NERO, Nedre Romerike – Technical director/CTO
1996 – 1997: Webmaster AS – board member/owner/web designer
1997 – 1998: EuroCall Norge AS – Web developer
1998 – 2000: ICL Norge – Consultant
2000 – 2001: Netron AS – Technical director/CTO
2001 – 2013: Bergersen.net – owner, Freelance work
2003 – 2013: Trygg og Sikker AS – Founder, owner, board member, IT/Sales (Sold in 2013)
2006 – Current: BSP AS – Founder/owner and board member
2011 – Current: Senson AS – Owner, CEO, Consultant
– Computerisation of the radio station with the DALET radio automation system.
– Responsible for the net presence of Radio NERO, making Radio NERO one of the first Norwegian radio stations to get on the net.
– Project management and implementation of a new studio complex, total project costs: 1 Million NOK.
– Responsible for project management of one of the first eCommerce sites built in Norway – Ellos.no. Webmaster did design and GUI implementation for the project.
– Webmaster and responsible for development of EuroCalls online yellow pages.
– NSB Gods Norwegian Railroads. NSBs freight division, responsible for the GUI of their freight tracking system.
– UD. Norwegian foreign ministry, responsible for development and design of the UD intranet, and design and development of the State Visit (Bill Clinton) and Rabin meeting website.
– Nordic Embassies in Berlin: Design and implementation of information kiosk solution for the nordic embassies.
– Folkehelseinstituttet: Norwegian Institute of Public Health, responsible for development and implementation of the institutes web site together with the Transit web-publishing/conversion system, as well as technical consultant on integration of internal systems into the workflow of the institute.
– DNB: Norwegian bank. Intranet project, implementing Transit Central into DNBs intranet system. Also participated as technical consultant for the DNB external website.
– P4 (Norway’s largest national commercial radio station)
– Telenor Nordicom
– Tansa Systems
– Eurosko / DNA
Trygg og Sikker AS
– Co-founder and co-owner since 2002.
– Responsible for implementation of e-business solution, as well as internal IT-related work.
– Responsible for marketing. Ranging from building internet sites, making promotional material, managing search engine marketing and search engine optimisation.
Independent Consultancy Work
– Folkehelseinsituttet: Implementation of eZ Publish content management system on Linux for the institutes intranet. Implementation of a calendar system for scheduling of meeting rooms, as well as development and implementation of a human-resource database.
WordPress consultancy and development. Search engine marketing and other web services
More about services, references etc. at Senson.no